Due to the Covid 19 pandemic, there has been some updated guidelines for safety. They are as follows.
My appointment times have had to increase, due to extra sanitizing and I can no longer double book appointments. There will be a slight price increase coming back. Chemical services will have a $5 increase and haircut and styling services a $3 increase. That is NOT doubled if you get both. Please feel free to call me if you have any questions or concerns on this, or any of the policies below. The first few weeks I will be dealing with extra long hair, and really long roots to color. As always I will do my best to run on time, but please be patient.
With that... here are the new guidelines
1. Please cancel if you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid 19. I have updated my cancellation policy. Please visit the about page on my booking site for details
2. Text when you arrive. I will text you back when my studio has been sanitized and is ready for you.
3. Please do not bring guests.
4. We will both be required to wear a mask. I suggest a disposable one if you are receiving color. If you don’t have one, I will have them available to purchase for $2.
5. Please sanitize your hands upon arrival. I will have soap, and hand sanitizer available in the salon.
6. I will not be able to serve beverages and snacks at this time, and have removed all of the magazines, as it is impossible to sanitize them. Please bring water and reading material if you would like them.
7. I am still accepting all forms of payment, and have a no sign option on credit card processing. If you are paying cash, correct change is appreciated, but I will have a designated cash drawer if you need change.